Explanation of the Economic and Financial Programme of the National Liberation Front
Explanation of the Economic and Financial Programme of the National Liberation Front
The decisive part of the FLN’s programme, which is essential for the renewal of the country, is that of the fundamentals of the economic and financial system because it renews and safeguards the nation’s assets with an eye to its health. The above programme is commented on line by line below.
SECT. II – FOUNDATIONS OF THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL SYSTEM
18) Due to the fraud of the current currency issue, which is poorly accounted for, Italy suspends relations with the authorities in Frankfurt and Brussels: European Central Bank, European Commission and Parliament (see point 26 below);
This point concerns the accounting fraud of the current monetary creation, which assumes that the monetary figures created and spent generate a corresponding LIABILITY in cash flows – without the corresponding asset – thus generating negative cash flows. In order to understand this point, it is useful to recall how the creation of money (AM-Lire), even if not legal tender, like banking today, was accounted for as a cash inflow in the balance sheets of the AFA (Allied Financial Authority), the authority that created and spent AM-Lire in Italy from 1943 until the advent of Luigi Einaudi. In essence, all the capital created out of nothing by the banks today disappears from the accounts, although it remains in the centralised accounts of the banks from which it is then covertly laundered. This system has already been pointed out to the authorities several times in vain, without any action being taken, as if to imply that… this is fine with them! In reality, this accounting wizardry represents a truly enormous tax (concealed seigniorage) worth some 1,500 billion euro a year. Add to this the taxes and gabelle that the state demands while ignoring its constitutional duties. If it were known and studied, of course, anyone would come to the conclusion that the problem must be solved as of yesterday!
19) Creation of legal tender national money by the Treasury, accounted for in cash receipts, and allocation of the necessary sums for pro bono exchange with the old euro and economic coverage of parliamentary laws and government directives, approved by parliament, and the state budget (expenditure to be recorded as cash outlay);
The proposed solution then becomes logical: return to the national treasury the power of monetary creation, recorded as cash inflow, and exchange it at par with the old euro still in circulation, thus accumulating a stock of euros that will make it possible to pay off the public debt IN EURO over time (some of the debt has been underwritten by ‘cheeky’ rulers in currency outside the euro area and this will be arbitrated or decided in court). Expenditure made by the treasury, of course, is then recorded as cash outflow, so that when the money runs out, the treasury can only go to zero – it cannot go below zero – and will create new money – just as the AFA did when it ‘liberated’ Italy – but following the orders of parliament and government. It should be noted that this is the only real possibility to always achieve a balanced budget.
20) Withdrawal of the old euro banknotes and replacement by national legal tender;
When the new national currency is launched, the euros in circulation are replaced. It will be up to the banks to deposit the euros in a treasury account, which will supply them with the new currency. All current accounts will be in the new national currency and will be 100% guaranteed (technically, the accounts will be segregated, i.e. released from the bank’s fate and there will no longer be any need for the Interbank Deposit Protection Fund).
21) Balance of Public Debt through the euros withdrawn with the exchange;
The euros withdrawn will be used to pay off the old national debt repayable in euros.
22) Elimination of all taxes and duties no longer needed because of point 20;
Taxes were invented as part of an ancient unwritten criminal agreement between the institutions and the banking dome, to share the fruits of the public’s ignorance. Taxes are eliminated because tax revenue is replaced by the exercise of monetary sovereignty (LEX MONETAE). Once the legal tender in Italy becomes the national currency created by the Treasury, tax euros will no longer be needed to pay state expenses. Furthermore, eliminating taxes eliminates the primary cause of price inflation (the increase in costs) of goods and services, which – without VAT, IRPEF and whatnot – will reach more affordable prices for the public. The elimination of taxes will essentially translate – at least – into a doubling of the purchasing power of today’s wages of all workers, both in the private sector and in the public administration (PA). Entrepreneurs will no longer need to devise byzantine schemes to evade tax and take money abroad. All those who still mention any taxation in their political programme, even if it is one per cent, either ignore reality or manipulate it.
23) Cancellation of all past debts between banks and public administration and vice versa.
With the entry into force of the reform, we start from scratch because the balance sheets of banks and PA are tainted by accounting error and it would be too costly to reconstruct them historically to the penny.
24) The banking system, after the exchange, will not be able to create deposits that are not 100 per cent covered by national money lent for this purpose by the Treasury. Banks really become intermediaries and no longer clandestine accounting mints;
Here the system is reclaimed by forcing the banks to do their declared job: lend money they borrow from the Treasury, not create from nothing by usurping the nation’s monetary sovereignty. The relationship between the sovereign people and the bank is thus overturned by amending it.
25) Cancellation of all outstanding private debts to the PA and the banking system with the scrapping of any related legal disputes;
All debts of private individuals to the PA and the banking system will be cancelled on a one-off basis as reparation for what the people have suffered to date. If we include the last three years, this would already be more than enough… The measure also considerably streamlines judicial activity which, in the light of false accounting, undoubtedly appears surreptitious and persecutory towards those who do not create money from nothing…
26) Let us suspend accession to the European treaties until two essential points are resolved:
1) Establishment of fraud in the accounting mechanism of bank money creation (ECB, ESCB, supervised banks);
2) Ascertaining the unanimous implementation by all EU countries of the UN Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW), already in force and binding since 22 January 2021;
This is an important point since the current European institutions are also flawed by banking malpractice and need to be amended, i.e. corrected, otherwise they become a bottomless pit that we know for whose benefit.
Moreover, the radioactive fallout of the nuclear industry, preparatory to bombs, attacks our immune system, rendering it powerless against even the most trivial illnesses, such as respiratory diseases. Atomic bombs in Europe, as well as making us a potential target as is happening with the war in Ukraine, are already prohibited by the UN treaty signed by over 50 nations (when a UN treaty is signed by over 50 nations it becomes binding) that bans them and has been forgotten for now in the hustle and bustle of the forced mass experimentation of mRNA ‘vaccination’.
27) We will intervene so that Sovereignty over money is recognised as a share and part of popular sovereignty and that this is enshrined in the Italian Constitution. We shall intervene on the 1894 Convention between the Bank of Italy and the State. The State Treasury service must be performed by the State.
It is important that the rule that attributes monetary sovereignty to the Treasury, with respect to the representation of the people, be consolidated in the Constitution so that in the future the mistakes of the past are not repeated. In the current Constitution monetary sovereignty is only hinted at as a state power as opposed to the Regions in Article 117: [The State has exclusive legislation in the following matters: (…)
e) money, protection of savings and financial markets; protection of competition; currency system; State tax and accounting system; harmonisation of public budgets; equalisation of financial resources;]
Convention between Bankers and the State:
“Treasury service on behalf of the State has been carried out by the Bank of Italy since 1894. The entrustment has been extended by various measures; the latest, in order of time, is Law No 104 of 28 March 1991, which increased the duration of the agreement from 10 to 20 years and introduced the principle of automatic renewal, unless terminated by one of the parties, to be communicated within five years of expiry. Since the parties did not exercise their right to terminate by 31 December 2005, the service was tacitly renewed until 31 December 2030.’
The State Treasury is one of the functions of the State. The State without the direct and absolute management of its Treasury is not a State.
(edited by M.Saba)